Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Prayer from Phillipians 3:8-9

Song
That wonderful name Jesus 3x
There is no other name i know

"Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"
Philippians 3:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father your name is great and wonderful do something great in my life in Jesus name

Father overturn and overrule all power of darkness ruminating over my destiny in Jesus name

Father you are a miracle working God do your miracle in my life in Jesus name

Father prove to my adversaries that i serve a living God show your power over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me sound understanding of living in you and for you in Jesus name

Father Let my righteousness be trully found in the knowledge of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your will and power give me victory over flesh and sin in Jesus name

Father let my faith increase and be firmly sound in you in Jesus name

Lord almighty silence every camp of the enemies waging wars physically or spiritually against my salvation and my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...