Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 29:1

Song
I just wanna be where you are
Dwelling daily in your presence
I don't wanna worship from afar
I just wanna be with you
I wanna be where you are
Dwelling in your presence
Feasting at your table
Surrounded by your glory
In your presence that's where i always want to be
I just want to be 2x with you

"He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." Proverbs 29:1 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty draw me close to you do not cast me away in wrath in Jesus name

Father cleanse me from all blood guiltness and unrighteous thoughts in Jesus name

Father i am your child let it be evident to the world that i serve a living God in Jesus name

Lord erase the effect of any dream that is not your will or wants to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Father give me listening ears and obeying heart in Jesus name

Lord take away any form of stiff necked behaviour from me in Jesus name

Lord almighty renew my being do not let me die in disobedience in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...