Search This Blog

Monday 30 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 102:12-13


Song
I'll worship for the rest of my days
I'll worship i will
I want to seek your face for the rest of my days
In the beauty of your holiness
I'll worship you 2x

"But thou, O Lord , shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.  Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come."
Psalms 102:12‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me everlasting father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i worship you for who you are accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty you rule from heaven and your work is revealed here on earth let it be evidence in my life that i serve you in Jesus name

Father you are the lamb that was slain for the remission of my sins let your blood begin to do great and mighty things in my life in Jesus name

Father your mercy is all i ask for let it begin to speak for me in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father remember me this day for divine visitation in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate all aches in my life fill my soul with everlasting joy in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your blood immune me from all physical or spiritual poisoning in Jesus name

Lord almighty let favour work for me in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...