Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Prayer from Phillipians 4:7

Song
You said ask and you will receive
Whatever you need
You said your glory will fill the earth
Like water in the sea
You said lift up your hands the hour is here
The kingdom is near
You said ask and i'll give the nations to you
Oh lord that's the cry of my heart
Distance shores and the highlands will see
Your eyes as it watches on us
Oh lord we ask for the nation

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father as i ask today hear me and attend to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord take away all stumbling block on my paths in Jesus name

Father silence permanently every war against my spirit man and my soul in Jesus

Father today and henceforth give me victory over every challenges spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord let me experience your piece in my life in Jesus name

Father your piece has no end let it overrule all the storms in my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me from all powers of enemies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...