Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Prayer from Hosea 1:5

Song
Be thou exalted oh Lord above all heaven 2x
Let your glory be above all the earth 2x

"And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel."
Hosea 1:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord be exalted in all situations of my life in Jesus name

Father remove all hinderance(s) in the journey of my life in Jesus name

Father fight my battle for me i am weak let your strength prevail in my life in Jesus name

Lord every spiritual concussion mixed to deter or truncate my destiny let your blood purify me from them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...