Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 35:4

Song
Jehovah we praise you 2x
We praise your name 2x
Jehovah we praise you

"Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt."
Psalms 35:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty in you is my strength deliver me from the power of unknown in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy every power that wants to put me in shame in Jesus name

Almighty father terminate every power risen against me in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the great I Am show the world that i serve you in Jesus name

Lord fight my battles for me in Jesus name

Father do a new thing that will fill my mouth with songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every foundation of shame laid for my sake in Jesus name

King of kings open the floodgates of Heaven and pour your blessings out in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...