Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 77:1

Song
You are worthy oh lord 2x
Invisible God the miracle worker
You are worthy oh lord

"I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me."
Psalms 77:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my everlasting hope come to my aid and see me through in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate the source of sorrow in my life in Jesus name

Father open the chapter of promise fulfillment and testimonies in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me cause to sing a new song of thanksgiving cause divine turn around in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...