Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2016

Prayer from Luke 17:3

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

"Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him." Luke 17:3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father give me the heart that forgives in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace not to hold on to the past but move on as you lead me in Jesus name

Lord almighty purify my being and give me grace to live more like you in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to see people just the way you see them and cease to be judgemental in anyway in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life and let there be transformation in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...