Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 3:6

Song
You are the Lord let your name be glorified 2x
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:6 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father renew my thinking henceforth and give me understanding of who i am in you in Jesus name

Father never let me depart from the truth of the gospel and grant me grace to be found in you till i see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord i lift all that concerns me to you direct my ways according to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your banner of victory be ahead of my journey at all times in Jesus name

Father i lift my family and household unto you be our keeper and guardian in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...