Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2016

Prayer from Matthew 6:33

Song
I will praise the Lord 3x
With my whole heart 2x
I will praise His name
Blessed people praise the Lord

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Heavenly father i thank you for not allowing me to perish in my sins in Jesus name

Father remew my being and give me the heart that seeks after righteousness everyday of my life in Jesus name

Father help me to do away with the fantasies of this world so that i can live to please you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to live a life that is worthy to see you in glory in Jesus name

Father give me in-depth understanding of the eternal benefits of seeking your face and your kingdom at all time in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...