Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 23:6

Song
You are the mighty God
The grrat Iam
Hallelujah Hallelujah

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalms 23:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father i am yours draw me closer into your bossom in Jesus name

Father renew my capacity in you in Jesus name

Lord almighty your protection is ultimate i release myself and household under your protection henceforth in Jesus name

Father henceforth let your mercy speak on my behalf at all time in Jesus name

Father never let me be found wanting in your vineyard give me grace to stand in you until the very end in Jesus name

Father set me free physically and spiritually from all captivities in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...