Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 15:21

Song
I have a father, he will never ever fail me 2x
Jesus is my father
He will never ever fail me
Rock of ages never ever fail

"And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible." Jeremiah 15:21 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my father never allow shame in any form in my life in Jesus name

Father cancel every evil revelation in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are a miracle worker do your miracle in my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me and my household from the hands of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord almighty put an end to difficulties and impossibility in my destiny in Jesus name

Father send back to sender every evil arrow sent into my abode in Jesus name

Father do wonders in my life in Jesus name

Father redeem me out of the hands of the terrible in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Father surround me with the peace that is like a river that can only be found in you in Jesus name

Lord destroy and terminate the gathering of antagonisers and conspirators against my destiny in Jesus name

Father let your favour encompass me in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the new song and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...