Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2016

Prayer from Luke 1:20,63-64

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.  And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.  And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God."
Luke 1:20‭, ‬63‭-‬64 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father give me the heart that obey you always in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway you have denied me just for your glory to shine, grant me grace to continually wait till your glory manifest in Jesus name

Lord as you silenced Zechariah today silence any power broadcasting my glory before time in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your day of promise fulfillment come to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty lose my destiny or any sense in my body that is malfunctioning and cause divine restoration to take place in Jesus name

Lord take away every but in my life today in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...