Search This Blog

Thursday 5 May 2016

Prayer from Matthew 26:25

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said. " Matthew 26:25 KJV

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father cleanse my heart and purify me for your use in Jesus name.

Father in anyway i am betraying you have mercy on me and bring me close to you in Jesus name

Lord sanctify my utterances and guard the words of my mouth in Jesus name

Heavenly father give me grace to stand firm in you and not wonder away from your will in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every Judas Iscariot relationship and spirit in Jesus name

Lord expose every betrayer in my life and give me grace to overcome their tactics in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/5/2016 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...