Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-3

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and lord of lords
I have a father

"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah." Psalms 20:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i worship your majesty and thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you alone are my help at all times arise to help me in Jesus name

Lord almighty i am weak strengthen me and give me victory in all i do in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy all negative revelations in my life in Jesus name

Father put an end to endless and unfruitful labour in my life in Jesus name

Father let your blood purify me and speak for me at all times in Jesus name

Lord arise and scatter the plans of the enemy over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty remember me for signs and wonders that will draw men into your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...