Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Prayer from Obadiah 1:4

Song
Create in me a new heart oh lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from thy presence oh lord
Take not your Holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord ."
Obadiah 1:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father break me down and remould me for your great use in Jesus name

Lord almighty do not let my glory wane when its meant to shine in Jesus name

Father remove pride from me in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me grace to wait on you and not run ahead of your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord restore my long lost hope and shame my tormentors in Jesus name

Father help me to continually seek you even when the world is against me give me grace to keep standing in you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...