Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 147:1,5

Song
My soul is thirsty
My soul is thirsty for you [2x]
As the deer is thirsty for the water
So does my soul long for thee
My spirit needs refreshing
Father I'm thirsty
Thirsty for you

"Praise ye the Lord : for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.  Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite." Psalms 147:1‭, ‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord my soul is thirsting for you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Holy spirit empower me to focus on you more than ever before in my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your loving kindness and unending blessings in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your grace that is ever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your great power manifest in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father endow me with divine understanding in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...