Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2016

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 2:5,9-10

Song
Holy sirit rain down rain down
Oh comforter and my friend
How we need your touch again
Holy spirit rain down rain down

"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
1 Corinthians 2:5, 9-10 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father create a contrite and new heart in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me grace not to dwell on human ability and understanding in Jesus name

Lord help me so i can dwell on your word at all time in Jesus name

Father raise my spiritual life to the level you want it to be in Jesus name

Father deliver me from spiritual domancy in every aspect of life in Jesus name

Father do something new in my life today in Jesus name

Father open my eyes of understanding to see and understand spiritual things in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

Today's Prayer
2/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...