Search This Blog

Thursday 5 May 2016

Prayer from Exodus 3:19-21


Hymn
In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

"And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.  And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.  And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty:" Exodus 3:19-21 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from every pharaoh authorities holding me down in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your might disgrace every authority planning to cause me shame in Jesus name

Father i lift my heart before you heal me of all broken heart and replace my sorrow with everlasting joy in Jesus name

Father raise standards against every power planning to or is enslaving me in Jesus name

Father put an end to unfruitful and endless labour in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty cast down everything raised against me fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Lord every power planning to truncate my destiny expose and destroy them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...