Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 48:21

Song
I will call upon the lord
Who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
The lord reigneth blessed be the Lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted 2x

"And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out." Isaiah 48:21 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i thank you for giving me victory over all battles in life in Jesus name

Father i release myself unto you lead me in all my ways in Jesus name

Father quench my thirst with your living water in Jesus name

Heavenly father erase all written ordinances of slavery concerning my household and i with your blood in Jesus name

Father even where i had lost hope make the impossible possible in Jesus name

Father cause a turn around for greatness to happen in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...