Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 5:14

Song
Thanks thanks we give you thanks
For all you have done
We are so blessed
Our souls has found rest
Oh lord we give you thanks

"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Hebrews 5:14 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me your child regardless of being qualified in the sight of man in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to move away from spirtual complacency in any part of my life in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you i do not want to remain the same again in Jesus name

Father give me a discerning heart and let me lean on you and not my understanding or knowledge in Jesus name

Lord increase your zeal in me and destroy every weariness in my soul in Jesus name

Father do not let me fail or die in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Father restore me to the position you want me to be in life in Jesus name

Create in me a clean heart and purify my soul to walk in your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...