Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Prayer from Exodus 20:20-21

Song
Have your way in my life 3x
Oh lord
Do something new in my life
Something new in my life 2*
Oh lord

"And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.  And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was."
Exodus 20:20-21 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name.

Almighty father i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for taking away the spirit of fear from me in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me so i will do your will always in Jesus name

Father remove every entanglement of fear and doubt from my life  in Jesus name

Father increase your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord i am tired of living in unrighteousness and double life have mercy cleanse me with your blood and draw me close to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...