Search This Blog

Thursday 13 April 2017

This Too Shall Pass Away ( True Life Story) 2

It wasn't long after I got to the village, my mum came back to the country and came in search for me in the village. While I was in the village, I went from one family member to the other, I contacted Mr. Boniface to inform him where I was, I felt like I was a pain and disgrace to my family. I felt like the black sheep in the entire family, my siblings were soaring high in all they were doing. Mr. Boniface couldn't help me out in anyway. My mum came to the village and took me back to school, the rumour of my affair with my teacher had gone wild in school. My mum informed the school that my teacher threatened me not to disclose what he did to me, even at that I was blamed for all that happened. My teacher was demoted from teaching a senior class to teaching new beginners. I had to spend another year in a class because I missed out on the exams and vital part of teaching.

My mum decided to rent an apartment not far from my school and I went to school daily from the apartment. Although I lived with my mum in the apartment but we lived together like strangers. I was deprived of watching television, not making or bringing friends home, it was such a lonely period for me. I couldn't even share my fears with my mum, the relationship between us was fickled. There was a man called Jonathan who lived in the same compound where we lived. I became friends with him and it led to a relationship although we agreed not to get involved in any sexual intimacy. My mum trusted him and believed he was an elderly and nice man so she didn't ban me from seeing him or running errands for him. One day, I followed Uncle Jonathan out in his car, on our way back he headed towards a remote area it was very dark, he started touching me and I couldn't resist him I was already addicted to the act so there in the car we became sexually intimate, we met on several occasions. My mum did not suspect Uncle Jonathan and I for once, she trusted him so much to even suspect he was having a relationship with me. 

There were some missionaries living in the same compound as we did then, Uncle Jonathan started suspecting I was having a relationship with them. Initially I wasn't but when I broke up with Uncle Jonathan I had a fling with one of the missionaries before they left the town. I got pregnant as a result of the fling I had with one of the missionaries but they had left before I realised I was pregnant. I was scared to open up to my mum, I was 3 months gone after using several drugs and concoctions just to abort the pregnancy. I was about to write my final exams at secondary school. She enrolled me in another school to write the exams, I met a lady called Beatrice, I met another teacher who had interest in me Beatrice encouraged me to have a relationship with him so I can get money to get rid of the pregnancy. I eventually got money for the abortion, the day I planned to go for the abortion, my mum turned up at the school without prior notice. The school principal noticed I was pregnant and called my mum to inform her, My mum took me home that day and to cover my shame I was taken to a family friend to live there until I deliver the baby.

I delivered a baby boy, after the delivery, I went to live with my mum when the baby was six months. When He was nine months I returned to school to write my final exams. After my exams my mum, sent me out she said I couldn't live with her as a Preacher she minister to others yet her own child brought continuous shame. I became homeless with a baby, I had to live with an area sister, I was at her mercy and couldn't say no to whatever she asked me to do. She was feeding and providing for my son and I, it was a time of growing for me, I had to become an adult even when I was officially not an adult. She introduced me to her work colleague that said he liked me. I was a bit reluctant but I had no choice because I needed to feed my child and I. The colleague's name was Timi, I literally became his sex toy. He paid me in exchange for sexual pleasure. After some years I got pregnant for him. Timi left town it was then I realised he was married but was only in the town we lived due to work duties.  At that point I felt like committing suicide, I had misplaced priorities, my confidence was totally shattered. My mother took my son away from me and took me to another family friend to live there she was not aware that I was pregnant. They rented  a room for me to stay, I started working as a sales girl. My mum returned my son to me, I struggled with pregnancy and raising a toddler. There were days I had no food to eat after using my little earnings to buy all I could afford. Neighbours were feeding my son and I, the government demolished the place I was working and I became jobless.

There was a church close to where I was then, neighbours advised me to go there and explain myself to the Reverend that he helps people. I went during one of their healing mass, I was helped with feeding and other things. I met a sister in the church, she was God sent, she bought me my first phone to start a business centre then. Her family helped me so much, from my son's school fees to feeding. They found a job for me although by the time I got there the vacancy had closed but one of the directors asked me to sleep with him in order to get a short contract. I did as he asked and I was able to get the job, when I finished with the contract and got paid I went back home. My mum informed me about a school where the less privileged are helped that I should take  my kids there, by that time I had three children, the first was a boy and the other pregnancy I kept was twins. I took them there with tears and broken heart but I had nothing to raise them whatsoever because I could hardly feed myself.

I moved to another town to live with a childhood friend, I met a guy called Martin, I told him about my life and how much I had been through. He seem to understand and promised never to leave me for anything, he was not so bothered that I already had children he was ready to marry me. i was happy that I had finally found love not realising he was just ready to use me and dump me. He had a girlfriend in another city, when I discovered I left him but I was pregnant, I didn't hesitate aborting it as soon as I found out. I started living life like I wanted and I please. I met a founder of a church who was old enough to be my father, he wanted me to be a second wife, he sponsored me to start a nursing course. I accepted him because I thought nothing good could come out of my life at the stage I was then. I informed my family about the man but they said no that I need to put an end to the relationship. I became pregnant for him but due to my family's disapproval I went for an abortion without informing the man.

Not long after that I met a doctor who became my man friend, he spent money on me a lot, he never denied me of anything, our agreement was that I will satisfy him no pregnancy or marriage was meant to happen. I got pregnant for him, being a doctor he did the abortion himself in my room. i became more like a prostitute trading my body for money. I slept with anything, I met a man who's wife lived abroad because he was always bored, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He gave me whatever I asked for, I lived big, a beautiful house, a loaded account until he suddenly died then I went back to my old ways of prostituting my body. The landlord of the house I was living with my boyfriend that died chased me out not even up to a month after he died.

I advanced my way of prostituting my body, I went to herbalists to do voodoo to get men attracted to me, also to protect myself from any diabolic power. I could travel anywhere in the country at anytime just to sleep with men for money. I had friends that were engaging in the same thing, we empowered ourselves with voodoo. My friend became so rich, the herbalist called me to tell me the source of my friend's wealth. They were taking used condoms with men's release in it to enhance their power and become wealthy. He encourage me to do it but I said no because I have sons and wouldn't want them to suffer from such in future. I became so engrossed and deep in prostitution. 

I was getting money but did not have savings, I bought jewellery and clothes to get prepared for my next date or occasion.  I was living a roller-coaster life of immorality. Some men will ask for my friend's and I to engage in threesome, I was bisexual and that was quite beneficial in terms of making more money. I thought I was living well, I never thought about my future but I always felt empty after everything I do. I  uploaded and sent my nude picture to get clients on social media, I drank alcohol.

One day I was at a friend's shop when a young man said to me that God sent him to me and the message was that I should return to Him and stop my wayward ways. I felt insulted by the words of the young man. When I left my friend's shop the words of the man kept resounding in my thoughts. One say I saw a post on social media about single mothers coming to God. Also it further explained how some of them didn't have a say in them being a single mum but how much God loved them regardless of their past and sin. There was a message asking the reader who felt convicted to accept Christ. I started following the page online, and gradually I came back to God. I gave my life to Christ, I had to go for deliverance session to get over prostitution. It was not easy to let go of my old ways but with Christ nothing is impossible.The enemy tried to bring me back into my old ways but Christ daily shine his light on my path. I had my up and down in turning my ways around but the word of God says in Matthew 11:28-29 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls." I know God has a pleasant plan for me, I am looking into finishing my studies and as God helps me I want to have a foundation to help women in sexual slavery and prostitution. I have not shared my story through this platform to gain pity but to win souls to Christ.

I don't know if you are out there in a situation similar to the one I was or totally different one, God is able to cause a turn around in your life. In John 8:7 " so when they continued asking Him, He lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." There is no sin that Christ cannot forgive, he paid it all on Calvary, but the enemy always try to destroy destiny and pull back destiny. If Christ can redeem me and make me a new creature He can do it for anyone. He is quite aware of your past and He has a plan for your  present and future. All you need is to give your life and entire being to Him, acknowledge you are a sinner and invite Him to rule and reign over your life. There is no past that cannot pass away when Christ is present. Indeed This Too Shall Pass Away but with Christ my latter day is more glorious than the former.
    
By Be Inspired By His Word 2017 © 

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...