Search This Blog

Friday 28 April 2017

Prayer From 1 Chronicles 28:2-3

Hymn

Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

Refrain:
Savior, Savior, Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief,
Kneeling there in deep contrition;
Help my unbelief.

Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

Thou the Spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee? Whom in Heav'n but Thee?

"Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the Lord , and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:  But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood." 1 Chronicles 28:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

My Lord and father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I come to you do not pass me by without a touch from you in Jesus name

Father is there anything I have done in the past or I am doing presently that will lead to rejection from you direct me away from such in Jesus name

Lord do not let my youthful desire hinder my heavenly rewards in Jesus name

Father do not let my thirst for wordly desire hinder my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

My father save me from any form of rejection that I might have caused that is affecting my growth and relationship with your in Jesus name

Lord are there any blood shed in my household that is making my generation suffer known and unknown problem cleanse us with your blood in Jesus name

Father are there any blood covenant that has been made in my past generation that the present one are suffering from its repercussions have mercy in Jesus name

Lord renew your covenant of love with me and all that has to do with me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me and my entire household from blood guilt in Jesus name

My father grant me the grace to do whatever assignment you want me to do on time and not procrastinate in Jesus name

Lord do not allow my labour in your vineyard or in doing your will be in vain in Jesus name

Jehovah open every book of rememberance that has been closed against me as a result of sin in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy, open every door that has been shut against me as as a result of sin in Jesus name

Lord let my heart desire meet your attention not your rejection in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 28th April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...