Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Prayer from Psalms 91;1-4,13

Song By Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It’s a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It’s an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign

Great are You lord, Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised, Father You reign

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet." Psalms 91:1‭-‬4‭, ‬13 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

My lord and my father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

King of glory magnify yourself in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days you alone are holy beyond description, i bow in total adoration of you in Jesus name

Jehovah my helper glorify yourself in all areas I am in need of help now in Jesus name

Lord I hide my name and that of my family in your name in Jesus name

Father you are great beyond description do something great in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise and take your place in my life in Jesus name

Lord I hide my entire household under the shadow of your wing do not allow any evil to befall us in Jesus name

Lord when they are counting loss in any way do not let me and my household partake of such in Jesus name

Lord I lift my going out and coming in before you direct, guide and guard me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus instill your fear in me and let me be conscious of what can easily drive your presence away from me in Jesus name

Mighty warrior be my refuge and fortress in Jesus name

Lord where evil has been planned for me let it turn back on the perpetrators in Jesus name

Lord put the anointed mark on me and make me and my household untouchable for any evil in Jesus name

Lord my father I soak this vicinity in your divine protection, cover us from any evil attacks or plots in Jesus name

Lord orchestrate my steps at all times and that of my household, do not let us be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

My father terminate with your power every monitoring spirit assigned to monitor me or any member of my family in Jesus name

I decree I and my family are not a candidate of stabbing, shooting, robbery, ritual killing or any evil sacrifice in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 26th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...