Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Prayer From Psalms 20:1-4

Song by Don Moen
Jehovah Jireh, My provider
His grace is sufficient For me

My God shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me

Jehovah Jireh cares for me,
for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me

"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.  Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel." Psalms 20:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father I thank for the knowledge of who you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord I commit all that has to do with me and mine unto you take over in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley brighten and beautify my life in all aspects in Jesus name

Lord almighty your name is Jehivah Jireh, the God of abundance my provider supply my needs in Jesus name

Father deliver me from poverty in any aspect of life that I suffer from it in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from debt, either one off debt or constant debt in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to live in your abundance in Jesus name

Lord are there anyway that I have eaten my seed that is causing me to experience famine Lord have mercy in Jesus namd

Lord put an end to every delay on my harvest in Jesus name

Lord bring to my rememberance all unpaid seed, pledges and vows in Jesus name

Lord provide for me to pay all vows, seeds and pledges that is delaying my help in Jesus name

Lord my father you know my heart cry even before I call provide for me in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) surprise me and supply my needs let it be evidence that Jehovah Jireh is at work in Jesus name

Lord at every stage my help has been delayed, arise on my behalf and fast track it in Jesus name

Lord even in places where only my name or image can only get to, raise helpers for me in Jesus name

Father you own the manual of my life and you want me to prosper even in my health supply my health needs and put an end to all buts in my health in Jesus name

Lord Jesus no one trust in you and is ever put to shame, do not let my trust in you suffer shame in Jesus name

Lord provide my needs spiritually, financially, maritally, materially, academically, socially and every aspects I can't even think of in Jesus name

Lord before this month end let my testimony be that "Jehovah Jireh has supplied and He is supply my needs" in abundance in Jesus name

Father as you bless me, make me a blessing to all around me including the body of Christ in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me always enjoy the blessing that is from you and adds no sorrow in Jesus name

Lord let your name fast track promotion for me where I am long overdue for one in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your name I decree that the book of rememberance be opened unto me and all that concerns me even where I have been totally forgotten in Jesus name

Thank you Heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 25th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...