Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 45:8

Song by Sonnie Badu

Baba(father),
we’re in Your presence, let it rain
Your rain, let it fall on me
We’re in Your presence, let it rain
Oh, Your rain, let it fall on me (x2)

Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause Your rain, to fall on me (x2)

Baba o, Baba o (x2)

"Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it."
Isaiah 45:8 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for another day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I am in your presence pour upon me your presnce that will turn around my life in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the Holy spirit and power in Jesus name

Abba father I look up to you like never before hear my cry in Jesus name

Lord let there be a revival in my life in Jesus name

Lord let there be a revival in this land in Jesus name

Father use your rain from heaven to flush out all unrighteousness in me in Jesus name

Lord use the heavenly rain to flush out immoralities in this land in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your presence fill this land in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of soul winning in my life in Jesus name

Father save souls with your presence and do not let us perish in unrighteousness in Jesus name

Ancient of days open the floodgates of heaven over my situation let the impact of your presence be felt mightily in Jesus name

Lord let your presnece wipe away the buts in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thirst for you come and fill me up and through me let greater works begin to take place in Jesus name

Lord let the floodgates of heaven fill every dry lands in Jesus name

Lord nothing is beyond your mighty delivering power, over my health, marriage, children, family, career,studies, community and deliver me from all captivity and blood guilt in Jesus name

Mighty warrior open my eyes to see you and know you the more in Jesus name

Thank you for Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 12th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...