Search This Blog

Sunday 23 April 2017

Prayer From Matthew 11:28

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
And what a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for being the lover of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for being my friend even I don't deserve it in Jesus name

Lord almighty I appreciate your grace upon my life at all time in Jesus name

Father you alone deserve all the glory and praise take all the glory over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of Ages I come to you just as I am take preeminence over my entire being in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your will be made perfect over my will in Jesus name

My father I come to you, you know the cry of my heart meet me Lord and let me have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise over my situation make me victorious in Jesus namd

Lord give me victory over every evil accusations in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father let the book of remembernce be opened concerning me and all that has to do with me in Jesus name

Lord help me with all my burden don't let me die while trying to get to the next level in life in Jesus name

Everlasting king erase evil thoughts brought often to my mind due to my circumstances out of me in Jesus name

Jehovah help me in all areas I need you Lord more than ever before in Jesus name

My father show me the way to go in life don't let me run ahead of you in Jesus name

Lord even where family and friends have rejected me be my hope in Jesus name

Lord I lift my most heartfelt desires before you let your name be glorified over them, do not allow men to take the glory in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 23rd April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...