Search This Blog

Saturday 8 April 2017

Prayer From Psalms 32:1-2

Song By Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
Often as I breathe
Let my whole life be
expressions of your grace

We cry Abba Father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallelujah 10x

"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.  Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile."Psalms 32:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your unfailing love over me in Jesus name

Lord I lift my body, soul and spirit unto you have your way and take preeminence over my being in Jesus name

Lord I commit today unto your hands glorify yourself in all I will be doing in Jesus name

Mighty warrior guard and guide my destiny with your grace henceforth in Jesus name

Father thank you for the blood you shed on calvary to cleanse all my sins even when i didn't deserve it in Jesus name

Oh lord I bow before your throne and yield unto you my life reign over my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father thank you for purifying my spirit man and for not allowing the works of flesh to rule over me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let my life and living continually express your grace in Jesus name

Lord your clothing is fire surround my life with your clothing of fire in Jesus name

Lord your voice weakens thunderstorms because your voice is thunderous, speak over every thunderstorm raging over my destiny today in Jesus name

Lord your hand is mighty deliver me henceforth from all captivity known and unknown in Jesus name

Father your face is filled with glory that makes it impossible for any power to rub it in the mud, let that glory surround my glory and dig it out from any mud my glory had been buried in Jesus name

Father your raiment is spotless remove every spot and blemishes surrounding my life and causing me to languish in dismay in Jesus name

Everlasting father your ears hear even the tiniest cry of creatures, today hear my cry and let my existence begin to experience divine turn around in Jesus name

Ancient of days nothing can harm you, I am your child reverse all harm set to truncate my destiny those at work and those yet to get to me back to sender in Jesus name

Abba father let me begin to enjoy the benefit of a true child of the king in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer BY Be Inspired(By His word) 8th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...