Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Prayer from 1 Kings 18:25

Song By Nathaniel Bassey

Alagbada Ina (God with clothing of fire)
The one who’s clothed with fire
Your voice resounds like thunder
We glorify your name

Alagbada Ina (God with clothing of fire)
The one with eyes of fire
Your name is full of wonders
Come and manifest yourself

"And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under." 1 Kings 18:25 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I worship you for being the God with fire clothings in Jesus name

Lord almighty manifest in my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise over my situation and fight for me in Jesus name

Lord never allow the fire of the enemy to kindle anything in my household and destiny in Jesus name

Lord glorify yourself over my life in Jesus name

My father and my God you are the battle stopper destroy every battle risen in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see you and your  work in my life in Jesus name

Oh lord my God cancel every negative visions or dream do not let them come to pass in Jesus name

Lord my father let heaven be opened over my situatuation in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate without a trace every monitoring power monitoring my life and family in Jesus name

Mighty father lead me in this journey as I go do not let me fall into the pit of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from the hand of every contending power or spirit that waits for my downfall in Jesus name

Father remove from my lineage the spirit of toiling without succeeding in Jesus name

Father break every effigy used to represent me in the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus raise me to that level I have been denied by man to get to but it's your will for me to get there in Jesus name

Jehovah grant me speed and put an end to working like an elephant and eating like an ant in my life in Jesus name

Lord give me the heart that gives you thanks at all time in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 11th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...