Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Prayer From Luke 1:37-38

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

For with God nothing shall be impossible.  And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
Luke 1:37‭-‬38 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord my father I commit my day into your hands have your way in Jesus name

Alpha and Omega do not let this day know my end in Jesus

Ancient of days I lift all my heart desire before you give me patience to trust you for their fulfillment in Jesus name

Father no power can overpower you, any power trying to subject my destiny to slavery overpower them now in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the Holy spirit amd power in Jesus name

Lord send the angel that have my goodnews to me and bring the manifestation to reality in Jesus name

My father making impossible situation possible is one of your speciality that which had condemned about my life put your hands of possibilities over it in Jesus name

My father raise for me from all the corners of the earth helpers of destiny in Jesus name

Lord my God do not let me die in penury arise and change my situation like you did in the life of Jabez in Jesus name

Father delete my name from every list of the unfortunates physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father in every wilderness journey I find myself in make way for me in Jesus name

Lord my God do not let me wait on you in vain in Jesus name

Father you change the story of Elizabeth the one who was called barren change my story for the best henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my heaven open now in Jesus name

Father terminate every bearer of bad news assigned to lodge with me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father let my testimony be permanent in all areas in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to keep the revelations for my greatness safe and not share it with haters known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord make my name relevant in your kingdom and write my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 19th April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...