Search This Blog

Sunday 9 April 2017

Prayer From Luke 1:46-48

Hymn: "How Great Thou Art"

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Chorus
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

And when I think of God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow in humble adoration,
And then proclaim, "My God, how great Thou art!"

"And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,  And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed." Luke 1:46‭-‬48 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Oh Lord you are great I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Lord I come to you in totally humility accept me just as I am in Jesus name

Father my soul glorifies you for you are great and for my salvation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing me out of the rivers of adversity in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for filling my spirit with reasons to thank you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the new beginning of greatness that you have started in me in Jesus name

Mighty father I exalt your name over my entire being thank you for calling me your own in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for filling my soul with new songs of testimonies in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not letting me drown in the challenges of life but for bringing me out in victory in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me a channel of blessing to generations in Jesus name

Father I magnify you for the fresh oil of gladness poured on me to wipe away all sorrow in Jesus name

Mighty God I honour you for your mavellous power that rule and reign in the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not letting me perish in the evil plans of the enemy in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way henceforth and grant me continuous reasons to give thanks to you in Jesus name

My father you deserve my worship and praise for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 9th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...