Search This Blog

Monday 17 April 2017

Prayer From Hosea 5:5-6,15

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as gold
Pure gold, refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be, Holy, set apart for you Lord
I choose to be, Holy, set apart for you
My master, ready to do your will

"And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them.  They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the Lord ; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.  I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early."
Hosea 5:5‭-‬6‭, ‬15 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for another day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty do not cast me away in your anger in Jesus name

Father forgive my weariness and draw me close to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase all blemishes on my garment in Jesus name

Father whatever I have done or I do that constantly keep me away from you reveal to me and grant me enablement to make amends in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have or I abuse the grace upon my life have mercy in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have totally ignored the purpose of salvation but serve you because of personal gain forgive me in Jesua name

Father help me to do away with exalting the flesh above the fruits of the spirit in Jesus name

Father break me down and remould me in Jesus name

Lord you know the manual of my life in anyway I am malfunctioning against your purpose for me renew me and put me in the place you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and entire being, let me live for you indeed and do not let the cloud of human doctrine cover my spiritual sight less I ignore my purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord hear me when I call you, reveal to me whatever it is I have been doing that hinders my call to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and fill me specially, set this mortal being apart and let this vessel be useful for you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let me find you when I seek you in Jesus name

Lord remove every contermination of works of iniquity out of my life in Jesus name

Father ignite in me the fire of my first love for you in Jesus name

Lord help me to seek your face more and not only your hands in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 17th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...