Search This Blog

Monday 24 April 2017

Prayer From Mark 16:15-18

Song

Fill my cup, Lord, I lift it up, Lord
Come and quench this thirsting in my soul
Bread from Heaven, feed me 'til I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.   He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.   And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;   They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:15‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Jehovah I need you more than ever before in Jesus name

Lord fill my cup and quench my thirst with the living water in Jesus name

Alpha and omega lead me in all I will be doing in Jesus name

Father cleanse my heart of all evil and unrighteousness in Jesus name

Mighty God renew my strength in you in Jesus name

Heavenly father I release myself for your divine use take over in Jesus name

Lord grant me the enablement to spread the gospel everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to live a life that will draw souls to your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord renew my tongue and utterance to that which ministers to souls at all time in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many that I know or don't know that are yet to be saved, let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord my God through me let deliverance from any sought of infirmities begin to take place in Jesus name

Lord almighty anoint me afresh for eternal duties in Jesus name

Lord let me be filled with the zeal of winning souls in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to be doer of your word and not hearer or reader alone in Jesus name

Father keep me focused on eternal gain at all times in Jesus name

Father arise and take your place in my life in Jesus name

Father grant me enablement to release my resources to support the propagation of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 24th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...