Search This Blog

Sunday 16 April 2017

Prayer From John 4:23

Song By Israel Houghton

Away away from the noise
alone with you
away away to hear your voice
and meet with you
nothing else matters my one desire is

To worship you I live
to worship you I live I live to worship you
To worship you I live
to worship you I live I live to worship you

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
John 4:23 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for another day and breath of life in Jesus name

Hevenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord I come to the throne of mercy let all my supplication meet your mercy today in Jesus name

Father empty me of any thing that will make my worship or prayer unacceptable in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for your awesome power of deliverance from the string of darkness in Jesus name

Lord away form all formality I have come to you embrace me with your presence in Jesus name

Father remove from my life anything that will stop me from living up to the standard you want me to in Jesus name

Lord i drop down all human doctrine caging me to particular way of serving you I want to be closely drawn to you help me in Jesus name

Lord my father empty me of any type of living that constantly make me unworthy or like an hypocrite in Jesus name

Oh Lord grant me the enablement to work & walk my salvation with focus on you alone in Jesus name

Lord I don't want to be carried away with the worries of life, help me not major on what is minor and minor what is actually major in this christian race in Jesus name

Father lift me to the height of overflowing in the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord my God endow my soul with the ressurection power in Jesus name

Lord almighty awaken my spirit man from a slumber that can make me a prey to the workers & works of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord hold me close and let me always remember that nothing else in heaven or on earth is more important than living for you and reigning with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 16th April 2017©

Happy Easter

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...