Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Prayer From Proverbs 26:20-22,27

Song By Donnie McClurkin

I will lift my voice
And I will sing
I will sing holy, holy
To my Lord and Savior
My God and King
I will sing holy
I will sing holy

I will praise the lamb of
God who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him
And give the praise to Him alone, yes
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

"Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.  As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.  The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.  Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him." Proverbs 26:20‭-‬22‭, ‬27 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you over my life and worship you Lord all glory belongs to you in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have become a tale bearer knowingly or unknowingly have mercy on me and bring me back to you where I belong with a renewed mind in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are greater than the greatest do your great work in my life and use me for greater works in Jesus name

Father I come to you just as I am let your presence tabernacle over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord expose and disgrace all evil tale bearer causing my destiny problem in Jesus name

Father every tale bearer using their well known skill to cause delay in any aspect of my life arise and judge them in Jesus name

Lord as many causing strife in any relationship of mine or even in my family Jehovah let your judgement fall on them accordingly in Jesus name

Father every one who has taken it upon themself to spread evil news about be knowingly or unknowingly let their evil spreading turn round and follow them in Jesus name

Lord never let me become a tool in the hand of satan in Jesus name

Father expose and give me victory over my contenders in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord, as many digging evil pit for my sake let them occupy the pit they are digging even before they finish digging it in Jesus name

Lord, as many calculating and measuring ways for my downfall God of Elijah send your consuming fire to consume them in Jesus name

Father any evil tale bearer over your church that choose not to repent king of glory let them reap the reward of whatever they sow in Jesus name

Father give me victory over all evil said about me even from the people I trust so much in Jesus name

Lord let my testimony bring my contenders to their kneels to worship you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)4th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...