Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Prayer From Exodus 6:7-8

Song By Israel & New Breed

You are my God, there is none other
You stand alone as Lord of all
Giver of life, peace and prosperity
Oh Lord, You are Lord of all

My life belongs to You
My life belongs to You
My life belongs to You

"And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.  And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord." Exodus 6:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy upon me heavenly father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me your child even when I didn't deserve it all glory belongs to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you alone the Alpha and omega accept all my worship in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I come to you this day to give you thanks for your mighty power upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for reigning and ruling over the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days no power in heaven or earth is greater than yours, thank you for being the unchangeble changer in Jesus name

Lord bring to fulfillment your promises for my life in Jesus name

Abba father I look to you, as you set the Israelites free from all sought of slavery set me free henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I commit this mountain (mention) before you give me a supernatural victory to scale through it in Jesus name

Lord every egyptlike conditions in my destiny let today mark their end in Jesus name

Father every valley of dry bones and unpleasants sights speak life into them and let me experience unending pleasant surprise(s) in Jesus name

Lord my father as you put an end to the reign and rulership of egyptians over Israelites put an end to every domineering power working against my destiny in Jesus name

Father bring me out of slavery spiritually, mentally, academically, financially, maritally, health-wise and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord change my situation, let my today be better than my yesterday, make my tomorrow far better than my today in Jesus name

Lord still every wind blowing adversity into my life and family in Jesus name

(Pray in the Holy ghost if you can) If not begin to thank God in advance.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 18th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...