Search This Blog

Friday 7 April 2017

Prayer From Acts 10:4-6,9-10,23-24

Song

Hallelujah! You have won the victory.
Hallelujah! You have won it all for me.
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in Majesty
You are the risen king

"Cornelius was frightened and stared intently at him and said, “What is it, Lord (sir)?” And the angel said to him, “Your prayers and gifts of charity have ascended as a memorial offering before God [an offering made in remembrance of His past blessings]. Now send men to Joppa and have them call for a man named Simon, who is also called Peter [and invite him here]; he is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.” The next day, as they were on their way and were approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof of the house about the sixth hour (noon) to pray, but he became hungry and wanted something to eat. While the meal was being prepared he fell into a trance; So Peter invited them in and gave them lodging [for the night]. The next day Peter got up and left with them, and some of the brothers from Joppa went with him. Opening his mouth, Peter said: “Most certainly I understand now that God is not one to show partiality [to people as though Gentiles were excluded from God’s blessing]," ACTS 10:4‭-‬6‭, ‬9‭-‬10‭, ‬23‭, ‬34 AMP

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord as I pray to you this day let my prayer meet your attention in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy usher my request to the throne of answers in Jesus name

Father just as you sent an angel to visit Cornelius visit me today in Jesus name

Lord almighty wherever my helper of destiny is let our path cross in Jesus name

Father whoever you have chosen to lead me to the place of my destiny fulfillment wherever they might be make me visible to them and cause a connection between us in Jesus name

Oh lord every belief, but or tradition withholding my helper of destiny from locating me remove it today in Jesus name

Lord remove all form of unbelief from me and let me trust you to the very end in Jesus name

Father let me have the encounter that will turn my life around to your glory and shame of the enemy in Jesus name

Father open heaven concerning my case let all delays be removed permanently in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father break protocols for my sake wherever I have been noted to be unqualified let your favour speak in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my background has caused or is causing hinderance by your mercy cause a renewal that will usher favour and breakthrough into my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise and silent every accuser, physically or spiritually standing to make sure I don't fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Lord in anyway the enemy had put blockage(s) on my way to fulfillment Lord God of Elijah send your fire from heaven to consume them now in Jesus name

Father where I least expect, let helpers arise for me in the name of Jesus

Oh Lord make me a blessing not only to myself but to the generation after me and present one in Jesus name

My father the grace to live righteously without holding back endow me with it in Jesus name

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 7th April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...