Search This Blog

Saturday 15 April 2017

Prayer From Romans 8:5-6

Hymn

Like the woman at the well, I was seeking
For things that could not satisfy.
And then I heard my Savior speaking
“Draw from My well that never shall run dry.” 

Fill my cup, Lord; I lift it up Lord;
Come and quench this
thirsting of my soul.
Bread of Heaven,
feed me till I want no more.
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole.

There are millions in
this world who are seeking
For pleasures earthly goods afford.
But none can match
the wondrous treasure
That I find in Jesus Christ my Lord.

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Romans 8:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Ancient of days I look unto you like a child looks unto their father let my prayers come to you in Jesus name

Lord my God I thirst for you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me with rivers of living water let my life transform in all areas to glorify you in Jesus name

Father anoint me for greater exploit in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all accult association known or unknown ruling my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many who are sick unto your hands heal them in Jesus name

Father I commit many going through surgical procedures before you eternal rock of ages step into their situations in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many that the earthly physician had written their case off before you, greatest physician step in to their situation in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit those with terminal diseases unto your hands nothing is irreversible for you, that which appears to be irreversible for men in your mercy reverse it in Jesus name

Lord my God I lift my body, soul and spirit before you uphold me and make me untouchable for sickness or diseases in Jesus name

Abba father where I need your touch like the woman by the well touch me in Jesus name

Father let the things of the spirit rule over the works of flesh in my life in Jesus name

Lord remove all forms of carnality out of my existence henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I want to live to please you and not men, grant me grace to do so henceforth in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages let my focus on you never be shifted by the worries of life or my challenges in Jesus name

Lord Jesus put an end to spuritual dormancy in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 15th April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...