Search This Blog

Thursday 6 April 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 43:1-2

Song By Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There’s no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There’s no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You’ve got times and
seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don’t need a man
to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own

"But now, this is what the Lord , your Creator says, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you [from captivity]; I have called you by name; you are Mine! “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." ISAIAH 43:1‭-‬2 AMP

Prayer

Lord I thank you for the new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me let my prayer come to you this day in Jesus name

Lord almighty forgive me of all sins of ommission and commision in Jesus name

Lord take away provocation from my life and deliver me from anything the enemy wants to use to trap me in unrighteousness in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see the plans you have for my life in Jesus name

I reject and bring to null and void every negative word spoken into my life by those in place of authority over me or not in Jesus name

I decree I shall not suffer loss in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

I break and destroy the effect of any covenant from the pit of hell over my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

I cancel every negative vision and it impact on my spiritual or physical life in Jesus name

Father reverse every irreversible covenant or oath taken by me or on my behalf that is tormenting my life in Jesus name

Lord I surrender my life to you make my entire being subject to the power of Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord give me true understanding of serving you do not let me serve you just because of what I want from you in Jesus name

Lord every plan of the enemy to cause further delay or truncate my destiny destroy totally henceforth in Jesus name

I cancel every evil deposit dropped into my life / destiny through unholy relationship or in the dream in Jesus name

Father seperate me henceforth from every past mistake that taunts me everytime in Jesus name

Lord renew my soul body and spirit with the Holy Ghost power in Jesus name

I cancel all evil reports assigned  to cause delay in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are God from beginning to the end let my latter day be more glorious than the former in Jesus name

Father arise and send your consuming fire to consume every pla to confuse or destroy your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord henceforth cause eternal seperation between me and all evil relationship or spiritual companion in Jesus name

Father you don't need any man to approve your decree therefore anyone placing themself in the position of god in my life scatter their plans and let your decree stand in Jesus name

Ancient of days deliver me from all debt known or unknown that is tieing my glory to a pit in Jesus name

Lord set me free by your mighty power in Jesus name

Father according to your word let me overcome all challenges at every stage in my life don't let them overwhelm me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 6th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...