Search This Blog

Thursday 27 April 2017

Prayer From Hebrews 1:7

Song by Byron Cage

Magnify the Lord with me, 
whom the Son, He hath redeemed.
Clap your hands, rejoice, and sing,
You are Lord of everything.

I will bless the Lord, 
bless the Lord at all times.
I will bless the Lord, 
bless the Lord at all times.

For the Lord our God is great,
perfect Lord, in all Your ways.
God of mercy, Lord of grace,
Holy One, Ancient of days. 

Bless the Lord, oh my soul
and all that's within me bless His name.

"And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire." Hebrews 1:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness be thou exalted in the highest in Jesus name

Heavenly father I join the host of heaven to worship you and I say Holy, Holy are you accept my worship in Jesus name

King of glory you alone are the greatest one let your great power manifest in and around me in Jesus name

Father I commit all your children on mission field unto your hands I pray for your strength to be perfect in their weakness in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many christian missionaries in the world that you will guide and guard them as they go about their duties in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I worship you for the calling upon the lives of all missionaries thank you Lord in Jesus name

Lord I pray for all the families of missionaries either with them on the mission field or not make provision for them in Jesus name

Lord I pray that you make all missionaries untouchable for any works of darkness turn them tol flame of fire in Jesus name

Lord keep the oil in the lives of missionaries running till they see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord I commit all church leaders unto your hands Abba father guide them in all they do in Jesus name

Lord I commit all the vessels you use in various ministries in the body of Christ unto your hands guide them in Jesus name

My father I lift all your ministers worldwide unto you never let them fall by the wayside in Jesus name

Lord I pray against weariness in the lives of every vessel you use in Jesus name

My lord and my father accompany all your chosen vessels on the journey of faith and on the last day let us not be cast away in Jesus name

Lord pour out your spirit on this generation let it overflow in our lives in Jesus name

Lord make me rapturable in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 27th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...