Search This Blog

Saturday 1 April 2017

Prayer from Exodus 14:21-25

Song By Darlene Szchech

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name

God is fighting for us
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the Name of Jesus
Enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out
Shout it out

"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.  And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.  And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.  And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,  And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians."
Exodus 14:21‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

I thank you father for the priviledge to be hale and hearty in Jesus name

Lord I magnify your name for the blessing of a new month of glorious happeneings in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God I thank you for pathing the sea before me and for giving me a dry land to walk upon in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for exposing, disgracing and conquering all forces and adversaries that refuse to let go of my glory in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the covenant of life because I will live and not die to declare your glory in The Land of the living in Jesus name

Heavenly father I magnify you for your great and mighty power that resonates in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Elshadai I thank you for going ahead of me in all my journey in Jesus name

Jehovah Jireh I thank you because you are in action in my life and I will not know any lack physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father I magnify you for your loving kindness and tender mercies that works magnificiently upon my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for finally opening the book of rememberance concerning me and for putting an end to all sorrow and pain in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for blotting the problems of my past away and for taking me to greater heights in Jesus name

Mighty father I thank you because all powers like the host of Egypt contending with my destiny have perished forever in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because as I move forward in life your awesome presence is moving ahead, in me and after me in Jesus name

Father I thank you for turning my sorrow to joy in Jesus name

Lord I exalt your name for causing my heaven to open and for showering me with unending testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me grow more in your way and your will in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 1st April 2017©

Happy New Month🎁🎋🎊🎉💃❤

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...