Search This Blog

Friday 31 March 2017

Prayer From Esther 2:9

Song by Tasha Cobbs

Lord if I, Find favor in Your sight
Lord please, Hear my hearts cry
I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are.
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far

For Your glory, I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King
I wanna be where You are

"And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification, with such things as belonged to her, and seven maidens, which were meet to be given her, out of the king's house: and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house of the women." Esther 2:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this mercy filled day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you eternal Rock of Ages for making me a partaker of wonders this day in Jesus name

Heavenly Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you in the beauty of your holiness accept all my worship in Jesus name

Father I come to you just as I am meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Lord let my name, my appearance and all that has to do with me and my family attract favour in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord as Esther received favour even from those those she met for the first time let me receive favour from those who know me or do not know me in Jesus name

Father let the preferential treatment that is the entitled to a child of the king begin to be my portion henceforth because I am a child of the King of kings in Jesus name

My father everywhere that my blessings have been placed in a backlog fast track it to the rightful place and let it locate me in Jesus name

Lord let your glory show upon my life in all areas in Jesus name

Father over my children let them be set apart for greatness and let them continually be carriers of your glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days nothing is difficult or too big for you arise and rule over every situation(s) that has become a landmark of impossiblity over my lineage in Jesus name

Lord almighty never let me get tired of trusting you in Jesus name

Abba father open the book of rememberance concerning me let my day of mourning come to an end in Jesus name

Lord let my life attract divine favour from you and let all that I have waited for to come to pass begin to come to pass accordingly in Jesus name

Lord let it please you to surround my days with sounds of joy till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 31st March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...