Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Prayer from 1 kings 3:26-27

Song By Jason Nelson

This is my year of Jubilee
Everything that was stolen is
returned to me
Every chain removed I'm free
This is my year of Jubilee
This is my year of Jubilee

Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my Lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.  Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof."1 Kings 3:26‭-‬27 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this new opportunity and open doors you have brought my way in Jesus name

Lord I thank You because this year is my year of divine encounter in all aspect in Jesus name

My father I thank you because all that has been stolen from me You are returning them back in Jesus name

Father every power that has purposely hidden my glory henceforth destroy them and restore my glory in Jesus name

Father in any way the enemy is trying to still my joy scatter their plans in Jesus name

Father every plan from the pit of hell to make me cry over anything that concerns me or my household nullify them in Jesus name

Jehovah arise and vindicate me where I have been accussed in Jesus name

Father search me and shine Your light in my soul in Jesus name

Almighty God anywhere that my hardwork has been paid back with shame and demotion arise today fight for me in Jesus name

Lord promotion comes from You not from man, promote me beyond the level I am over due for in Jesus name

My father restore (mention) and anything that has been snatched away from me by the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

Lord expose and grant me victory over any person, power or force against my restoration and grant me victory over them in Jesus name

Father any countdown of shame and disaster over my life and lineage put a permanent stop to it in Jesus name

My Father every where I've been left behind guard and guide my step and take me higher as I press forward in your name in Jesus name

Father grant me speed to meet up, recover and be abundantly restored in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Thank You mighty father for restoration and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 7th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...