Search This Blog

Thursday 16 March 2017

Prayer from Exodus 12:23

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
from whence cometh my help,
my help cometh from the Lord,
the Lord which made Heaven and Earth.

He said He would not suffer thy foot,
thy foot to be moved;
the Lord which keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep.

Bridge
Oh the Lord is thy keeper,
the Lord is thy shade
upon thy right hand,
upon thy right hand.

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night,
He shall preserve thy soul
even forever more.

Chorus:
My help, my help, my help,
all of my help cometh from the Lord.

"For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you."
Exodus 12:23 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul and for counting me worthy to be your child in Jesus name

Lord Jesus it's you alone that I look up to arise and help me in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have neglected your help in the past or presence have mercy on me in Jesus name

Father I soak my life and family in your precious blood protect us from every known or unknown evil in Jesus name

Ancient of days by your power terminate the destroyer and every plague sent from the kingdom of darkness into my household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus by your power shame every circumstances that wants to shame me in Jesus name

Lord by your power smite and bring to nothing every contenders of destiny contending with my destiny in Jesus name

I decree, my life and that of my household will not be shared on the platter of the enemy under any circumstance in Jesus name

Father open the book of rememberance concerning me let my days, hours of delay in any aspect of my life come to an end in Jesus name

Jehovah you are omnipresent go with me, in me, after me and ahead of me in life never let me feel lonely in Jesus name

Lord I need you like never before direct me, speak to me, show me what to do at the right time in Jesus name

My father do not let me or any member of my family be found at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 16th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...