Search This Blog

Monday 27 March 2017

Prayer From Psalms 112:1-4

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name

"Praise ye the Lord . Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord , that delighteth greatly in his commandments.  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.  Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.  Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous." Psalms 112:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are high and mighty beyond description have your way in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father as I come to you and call on you hear me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit the day unto your mighty hands magnify yourself over all I will be doing in Jesus name

Father open heaven concerning my case in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to continuously live a righteous life all the days of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every impediment on my way physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father let your fear increase in me and let me continue to delight in your commandments in Jesus name

Lion of the tribe o Judah no one can scare or overpower you fill me up with your power and presence and make me untouchable to the enemies in Jesus name

Lord take away every generational curse causing my lineage havoc in Jesus name

Lord beyond my expectations make my generation great starting from me in Jesus name

Lord almighty don't allow the enemy to use me as a specimen for destruction in Jesus name

Father you are the greatest provider and Jehovah Jireh is your name never let my household lack wealth and riches in Jesus name

Jehovah Rapha bless me and my household with abundance and divine health in Jesus name

Father make me a lender and not a borrower in Jesus name

Father shine your light upon every form of darkness in my life, spiritual or physical darkness in Jesus name

Lord take me out of any form of darkness that I am held captive in or is planned for me in Jesus name

Lord give me goodnews and testimony over(mention) in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 27th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...