Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Prayer From Matthew 8:28,32-33

Song by William McDowell

How could I describe
A God that's indescribable
How could I explain
A love that's unexplainable
I'm at a loss for words.

Oh Oh Oh My heart sings Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh My heart sings Oh Oh Oh

"And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.  And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.  And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils." Matthew 8:28‭, ‬32‭-‬33 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty father I bow before Your throne because You are God by Yourself.

Lord I give You all the worship because no one else deserves it but You who keep watch over all in Jesus name

Father thank You for the opportunity of a great life given to me through salvation You deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord I thank You for the total healing You have given unto me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank You for Your unending grace that surrounds me always in Jesus name

Father thank You for speaking Your peace over every stormy situation in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank You because You didn't allow my waiting on You to go in vain in Jesus name

Lord thank You for bringing me out of the tomb of difficulties, disgrace, shame, pain, retrogression, fear and despair in Jesus name

Lord I thank You for finally removing my limbs from shackles that had spiritually/physically held me bound in Jesus name

Father I thank You for driving away all power tormenting my being and household from ages past in Jesus name

Lord thank You for Your presence that came to change me in Jesus name

Lord thank You for igniting the fire of new hope, new opportunities and all round newness over my life, family, friends, career, ministry, community and nation in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank You for Your love that searches the heart and for setting me apart for Your divine touch and visitation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I surrender all that I will engage in henceforth to You take over be my guide in Jesus name

Jehovah let the transformation that will cause people to gather to praise You happen in my life in Jesus name

Father as I release myself fill me up with more of You in the name of Jesus name

Father I give You all of my life let it radiate Your glory to the deepest part of the world in Jesus name

Thank You everlasting Father for Your mighty hands that is at work in my life in Jesus name

Thank You Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 1st March 2017©

HaPpY NeW MoNtH🎋🎊🎁🎉🎋🎁🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...