Search This Blog

Saturday 25 March 2017

Prayer From 2 Chronicles 6:14

Song

There is none like you Lord
You are the God of Heaven and the earth
There is none like you Lord
There is none like you Lord

"And said, O Lord God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts:"
2 Chronicles 6:14 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus

Lord there is none like you as I worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify you and give you all the praise and glory you deserve in Jesus name

My father no one can compare to you who owns heaven and the earth I bow before your throne and extol you in Jesus name

Lord I give you all the praise and fruit of my lips only the living can praise you in Jesus name

Father thank you for the covenant of life over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for guiding and guarding me away from all covenant of darkness aiming to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your mercy even when I didn't deserve it in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for your unfailing power to save your children from the pit of hell hallelujah be to you alone in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for totally switching off any distraction techniques of the enemy to shift my focus away from you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I thank you for your mercy and favour that continually speak for me when and where men rose against me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you for giving me cause to testify even when all road seem blocked Hallelujah to your Holy name in Jesus name

Thank you for using me to draw lost souls into your vineyard, lord help me to continue to live a life that is christ like in Jesus name

Ancient of days thanks for moving me to a higher level in Jesus name

Father thank you for the priviledge to achieve even when the enemy said it's impossible for me you reversed it in Jesus name

Lord I worship you because you didn't allow the workers of darkness and inquity to replace my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the deliverance, total freedom and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His word) 25th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...