Search This Blog

Thursday 23 March 2017

Prayer From Matthew 28:18-20

Song By Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no need for arguement
You are God all by yourself

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.   Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:   Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:18‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My lord almighty I appreciate your love and kindness over me in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah you are God all by yourself proof to every contending power trying to be god over my life that you are the mighty and living God over my life in Jesus name

Father as I use your name gloriously let all power against your power in my life, household, community and nation be consumed by fire in Jesus name

Jehovah endow me with the power of your presence for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill me up afresh and let me begin to do greater works in Jesus name

Father let all territorial powers and spirit contending against the light of God in this land be totally exposes, disgraced and rendered powerless in Jesus name

Father heal this land of anything or any force that cause confusion and cloud up the vision of your people from the gospel in Jesus name

Mighty father use me for your end time revival in Jesus name

Lord let the confidence and zeal for soul winning begin to increase in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days wipe out all that rise against the establishment and growth of the church world wide in Jesus name

Heavenly father keep my feet on the right track in this heavenly race don't let me miss it in Jesus name

Mighty father no power on earth or in heaven can overpower you make it impossible for any power to see my end in Jesus name

Jehovah i worship you because you are with me to the end of time glory belongs to you in Jesus name

My father never let me get tired of divine assignment or your rulership in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 23rd March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...