Search This Blog

Monday 20 March 2017

Prayer from Revelations 3:5

Song by MercyMe

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk, by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When you face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by You glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."Revelation 3:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for being my guard and guide in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty have your way in me never let me work/walk against your will in Jesus name

Jehovah purify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Father remove out of my life anything that will put blemish on my white rainment in Jesus name

Father let your word dwell in me continuously and never let me be hearer alone but doer of your word in Jesus name

Ancient of days write my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Father whatever I am concentrating on so much that is or will hinder me from reigning with you take it out in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway that I have backslidded bring me back to the knowledge of You in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have allowed earthly achievement or unachievement to hinder my relationship with you have mercy on me in Jesus name

My father let the zeal to draw closer to you and live in you increase in me in Jesus name

Lord never let me just be a lamp post for others to make heaven make me a partaker in Jesus name

Father whatever is in my life that is making me forget the purpose of serving you and it's rather making me look for what you will do in my life alone father have mercy and take such thing away in Jesus name

Father every evil deposit in my life that will stop me from attaining the level of communing with you daily take it away today in Jesus name

Father fill me with your Holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord cause eternal seperation between me and any attitude bitterness, enviness, unforgiveness, greed, backbiting, hatred, adultery, fornication, lies, ungratefulness whatever it is that will hinder me from seeing you on the last day in Jesus name

My father draw me close to you let me be one of those who will join the twenty and four elders to worship you eternally in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 20th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...